Thursday, February 11, 2016

Blog #1: Too Much Homework


A problem that I would like to solve is students having way too much homework. Some students get frustrated when doing daily homework. I would like to know how to cut down that stress. If they have a lot of homework, they will not get to study for any of their upcoming tests or work on any projects. What I think that schools should do is cut down the amount of homework that is given out to students. Or maybe spend five to ten minutes describing what to do in the homework and maybe work on the homework. This will give students a better understanding of the homework which will get through it faster and stress-free. As a student myself, I have a lot of homework daily and I getting frustrated with at least one subject of homework each night I do my homework. I am almost positive that other students face the same problem as I do each night.