Thursday, February 11, 2016

Blog #2: Tourism

I would like to research about different location all over the world that people would like to see and be interested at the same time. Landmarks, tourist attractions, museums, zoos, and many more examples about what I want to learn more about. I personally love travelling but I don’t do it often. I have a passion to explore the world and explore the different historical sites and tourist attractions. These attractions can tell you more about the area or country that it is located in. It gives information about the background of that site or attraction. I can research more about this by going to a library and getting a book about tourist attractions and where to go on vacations. Or, go travel around the world myself. From this research, I can make a book about where are the most relaxing, exciting, tastiest (etc.) places to go around the world.