Monday, April 25, 2016

Blog #7: Conclusion

I feel really accomplished that I have done all of this work towards my project. I believe that my final product, a brochure, will help a lot of people decide the where's and what's about their vacation planning. My knowledge towards my topic has grown exponentially. I may not have experience with the topic but I know the basics and fundamentals of it. I am personally proud of my end product. I have put a lot of time, effort, and thought into my brochure. I am also proud of the knowledge that I have absorbed towards this topic. I liked learning about where people liked to go during certain seasons. My biggest challenge was my brochure. I have never made a brochure so it was quite challenging making one. I will be reaching out to my audience by handing out my brochure in an airport since I have to go there anyway. Also, I will be posting my brochure under this post. Thank you for supporting me throughout this whole process.